To the left you will find pertinent information about upcoming events and polls. To the right you will find links to different places you can follow Grove City Sports and Clubs. Also look for quick links to direct you more quickly to what you're looking for!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

biggest fan

we all know the lax team has fans. but who is above and beyond everyone else in terms of dedication? who has the burning passion of a lover seeking revenge; a man fighting with no tomorrow? this is what the RAGE is seeking. we want to find the biggest fan. leave a comment with nominations.

perks of being the biggest fan include:
-recognition among men as a fanatical individual and the fame thereof.
-a video interview with RAGE. 
-something special during the next home game. 

get to it. 


6 comments:

  1. My vote is Dan Vacarro. Messin with Dayton last season, nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominate myself as the biggest fan. I mean, sure I love lacrosse in general but let's face it, you guys are my favorite players. I was out there watching before I even knew anyone on the team. I am the fan who was out there explaining the game to other enthusiastic but lacrosse illiterate fans. I'm out there in the wind rain and snow. I go to away games and I take people with me. I'm loud (bordering on obnoxious) and make sweet signs. I get excited about fall ball (just ask jordan or dimmer)and i'm related :) and oh yeah. I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan Vacarro is a vebig fan and has done some crazy things in the name of GCC lacrosse. But I also have to give props to Megan Markley. I think that if she had a vuvuzela, then there would be no competition lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of these are good. Got to be a homer and nominate JD (Jim Dymski). Does he have a slightly vested interest in the team because both his sons play for it? Sure. But the man is dedicated. Parents network, filming, making it to almost every game even though he lives 4 hours away. Multiple trips to MI, and a trip to Denver. The guy made a volunteer road trip to MI to film a game, one in which GCC wasnt even playing in! Thats a fan.

    Vacarro is pretty good too though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great point Chris! Papa dimmer is very committed, that is an understatement :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gotta say, i wouldn't mind loosing to papa dimmer...
    i'll work on that vuvuzela

    ReplyDelete